The Content Marketing Association Digital Breakfasts are a monthly opportunity for members, non-members and clients to gain a unique insight into the digital world.
They are established, thought leadership events featuring three individual speakers who present their own topics and then take part in a panel debate at the end. Each session is future thinking and provides an opportunity to learn successful strategies you can adopt in the digital landscape. Anyone who is interested in content marketing needs to come!
Throughout the year we will be covering a wide range of topics from smart ways to distribute your content through paid, owned and earned media to how brands are building audiences online with the use of digital video and the brand newsroom. You can see a whole list of topics and dates below.
We have 11 exciting new topics for this year – these include:
- Content marketing success factors for 2017 (1st Feb 2017)
- Content marketing throughout the purchase funnel (1st March 2017)
- Distributing content through paid, owned and earned media (5th April 2017)
- Using interactive content to create higher engagement (3rd May 2017)
- Brands as broadcasters (7th June 2017)
- Intelligent content (5th July 2017)
- B2B marketing challenges (2nd August 2017)
- Short video (6th September 2017)
- Content marketing for retail (4th October 2017)
- Sustaining super engagement through content marketing (8th November 2017)
- Expert panel: Best of digital 2017, plus predictions for 2018 (6th December 2017)
Topics from 2016 included: The Visual Content Revolution, Optimising content for Mobile platforms, Social Publishing, Discoverability: focusing on distribution, reach and marketing your content and Native Advertising to name but a few.
DIGITAL BREAKFAST SESSIONS 2017
Brands as Broadcasters – 7th June
The speakers will be discussing how big brands are building audiences online as well as digital video and the brand newsroom.
Simon has scaled the Industry News unit from inception to a global business operating in three regions, having produced content for over a 1000 brands and organisations across most sectors and professions in our society.
Cháyya is an award winning, Forbes listed Broadcast Journalist with seven years’ experience working across print, digital, broadcast, video and radio from London, UK.
She currently works on a live news programme at the BBC, is a Schools Speaker for Amnesty International, is a Huffington Post blogger and goes to schools and colleges across London to discuss careers, responsible journalism and tech.
Content creation is a buzzword in Marketing but where do you start? What’s more effective? Cháyya discusses blogs, vlogs, Snapchat, Instagram stories and why more and more brands are trying to be like broadcasters.
Rob joined Guinness World Records in 2003 and is responsible for the development and global distribution of GWR’s broadcast content, overseeing productions in numerous territories including UK, China, Japan and the US.
He also manages distribution of GWR’s online content and lead the launch of the company’s two YouTube channels which boast over 2 million subscribers combined with over 400m video views.
More recently Rob has overseen the brand’s presence on Facebook Live, producing 24+ broadcasts a month for GWR’s audience of 12m+ Facebook fans.
How to book your place:
Please fill in the online booking form here.
Tim is a trainer, content strategist, online copywriter, user experience designer, and consultant who helps people to communicate better through digital media. He has over 13 years’ experience working in digital media.
9am – 11am (Breakfast is served from 8:30am)
51-53 Hatton Garden
CMA Members: £75 + VAT
Non Members: £150 + VAT
6. Intelligent content – 5th July 2017
- Content of the future will be semantically-rich, structured content pieces that are human-readable and machine-process-able – we look at why (and how to do it right)
7. B2B marketing challenges – 2nd August 2017
- The role of content in marketing to other businesses
- Creating exciting content in ‘boring’ industries
- Leveraging the impact of market sector influencers to build a platform for thought leadership strategies
8. Short video – 6th September 2017
- How to use short video formats to attract, engage and drive loyalty
- The role of video in social media content strategy
- Optimising short video to make ‘thumb-stoppable’ content
9. Content marketing for retail – 4th October 2017
- Improving the customer journey for retailers through content marketing
- Using content to align offline and online experiences
- Social media strategies to boost sales
10. Sustaining super engagement through content marketing – 8th November 2017
- How to use specific, niche, personalised content that builds and maintains a relationship with your audience
11. Expert panel: Best of digital 2017, plus predictions for 2018 – 6th December 2017
- Significant trends in 2017 and major factors for content marketers to focus on in the next 12 months
- CMA Awards: 2017 winners’ showcase
- New challenges and opportunities for brands and marketers in 2018
For more information on the CMA’s Digital Breakfasts, please contact our Marketing Manager, Hugo de Soissons on:
0207 492 1984 or email email@example.com.
Book your place here »
Why Should I Come?
“A thought provoking and future gazing look at the value of digital content and how to distribute effectively. Two hours of engaging presentations and new perspectives on the rise of online content with reach” Laura Heywood, Commercial Editor, Retail Week
“Very interesting to see how major brands see their business and the future” Joe Riordan, Marketing Analyst, REED
“Fresh, Brilliant and up to date” Gabriela Izquierdo, Digital Designer, Financial Times
“Inspirational and thought provoking, a great way to spend a couple of hours. Well worth it!” Andrew Reeves, Founder, Reeves Consulting
“The CMA digital breakfast gatherings offer insight into the ever changing world of content marketing and are worth attending. A big tick in both the useful and relevant box. We generally send along a mix of staff from PCP as the topics and themes are quite varied and the events are very good value. Go along and get involved, I promise that you will learn something.” Stuart Charlton, Commercial Director, Progressive Content
“CMA are always keen to look at ways to pull in the best speakers and be involved in the leading industry events – a great benefit for members. The Digital Breakfasts, which as a team we attend regularly, are always carefully put together to be relevant and informative. Time is precious so you need to know it’s going to be time well spent and we certainly feel this is the case with the CMA.” Catherine Reid, Marketing Manager, Remarkable
Who Should Come?
Senior Management, Marketers, Account Directors/Managers, Editorial, Developers and Designers.
How to book your place:
Please fill in the online booking form here.
For more details on any of the breakfasts or if you would like to take part please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel 0207 492 1985
See past breakfasts here.