Women in Communications by Dods Group
Although the PR and communications industry is overwhelmingly female overall, the number of women at board director level and above remains stubbornly low.
Join the Women in Communications conference on Thursday 28th April in central London, which seeks to provide current and future leaders with the skills needed to correct this imbalance.
The event explores the role of women in communications and offers practical advice and coaching on how to develop your career and leadership capabilities. It will discuss how you can manage the challenges of modern leadership and ensure we don’t lose momentum in recognising and rewarding female leaders in communications.
CMA members can benefit from 20% off. Get in touch to use our code.
- Examine the barriers currently facing female leaders (and future leaders) in communications and hear how to overcome them
- Understand when and how gender plays a role in both organisational and personal advancement
- Learn how successful women negotiate for what they need to be effective leaders
- Gain a deeper understanding of the skills, qualities and attributes needed to be a successful leader
- Raise the visibility of women as senior leaders in communications
- Explore additional on-demand content on event day and in the weeks after the event
- Receive video recordings and speaker presentation slides for your reference after the event