● Lead the aaccount team towards delivering first, fearless and ever-changing social solutions across clients to meet and exceed client objectives and drive profitable customer relationships.
● Taking ownership and directing others as needed within account team
● Exceptional client service skills with the ability to maintain and extend client loyalty via strong relationships and a proactive and innovative approach, backed-up by inherent credibility and authority
● Ability to grow accounts by identifying and landing opportunities in both existing and new areas of the client’s business
● Able to help manage client budgets against objectives set with rest of account team
● Providing accurate forecast figures on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis, working closely with CFO to ensure “no surprises”
● Maintain a strategic overview of all accounts, and proactively advise Account Directors and Account Managers on new issues
● A good working knowledge of different social capabilities and what they offer the client and customer.
● Ability to present and sell in creative services, comfortable with the different mix of deliverables
● Must be able to demonstrate strategic marketing experience as well as the ability to adopt a hands-on approach when necessary
● Great communication skills, business acumen and natural relationship building are a must.
● Proven experience gained within agencies
● 5-7+ year’s experience working in agencies or media owners
Client Services Director