Women in Communications
Although the communications and PR industry is overwhelmingly female overall, the number of women at board director level and above remains stubbornly low.
The CMA is pleased to announce that it will be partnering with Dods Diversity and Inclusion, alongside the CIPR, IoIC and PRCA, for the annual ‘Women in Communications’ conference, to provide current and future leaders with the skills needed to correct this imbalance.
Gather your colleagues and join us online on Wednesday, 28th April, when we will explore together how to think strategically about our careers, foster resilience, and overcome self-imposed barriers. Experienced female leaders in communications will share advice based on their personal experience, and expert trainers will help you to realise your potential.
CMA members have access to a 20% discount on tickets. Get in touch to use our code.
- Examine the barriers currently facing female leaders (and future leaders) in communications and hear how to overcome them
- Understand when and how gender plays a role in both organisational and personal advancement
- Learn how successful women negotiate for what they need to be effective leaders
- Gain a deeper understanding of the skills, qualities and attributes needed to be a successful leader
- Raise the visibility of women as senior leaders in communications
- Explore additional on-demand content on event day and in the weeks after the event
- Receive video recordings and speaker presentation slides for your reference after the event