About Three Whiskey
Three Whiskey is a digital marketing agency located in Southwark (London, UK) and Dallas (TX).
They deliver best-in-class digital products to clients, with an industry leading service. Their offering is integrated across a portfolio of digital services and applied strategically to solve unique challenges for their clients. They embrace complexity and make smart decisions founded on data and delivered with creativity and expertise.
Watch their recruitment video and hear from the amazing team what it’s like to work at Three Whiskey
Three Whiskey’s mission is to harness data, creativity, and technology to generate growth, and the insights derived from research plays a pivotal role in developing clients’ and digital and content marketing strategies.
Three Whiskey are looking for a Senior Research Manager with experience in the Health and Wellness sector to lead the research team and set the future direction of their offering. Focussing on delivering quantitative and qualitative projects, you will also be coordinating with different teams to develop research products, and champion research strategy and marketing insights initiatives.
This role reports directly into the Data & Technology Director and sits inside the Research, Analytics and Data (RAD) team, a multi-disciplinary group of research specialists, analysts, and data strategists focussing on gathering marketing data and intelligence to help global Health and Wellness clients understand their customer landscapes to make connections more meaningful.
Through behavioural/keyword/social/competitor analytics, you are tasked with developing in-depth understanding of Health & Wellness clients’ audience and competitors through a series of research efforts:
- Producing audience and competitor insights: understanding of audiences (e.g. HCPs, patients & caregivers), their needs, drivers, and obstacles; and identification of unique opportunities their clients can take based on their objectives:
- And then applying it….
- Product partnerships – media strategy (paid search, paid social), SEO/content strategy (creative).
- Qualitative and quantitative digital marketing research methodologies such as keyword research, social listening, surveys, competitor analysis, focus groups / interviews
- Tools + technology – develop the toolset to gather data that powers insights (e.g. Pulsar, SERMO, Rival IQ))
- Analytics & Data team partnership + collaboration – e.g. devise automation, new technology, data gathering and cleaning techniques
Essential Skills and Experience
Three Whiskey are looking for a strategic thinker and leader to visualise and interpret quantitative and qualitative data – producing actionable insights and recommendations to grow their clients:
- Research related experience in the Health and Wellness digital marketing industry and/or agency with people management experience
- A passion for health and wellness – either through professional or personal experience
- Primary and secondary research methods with focus on producing insights to inform content and marketing strategy
- Strong communication skills both in terms of managing day to day external client communication as well as within the team
- Provide clear alignment of reporting and research with client objectives to inform strategy
- Research and presentation design via PowerPoint, and via online dashboard tools like Data Studio and Tableau
- Excellent numeracy, data handling and analytical skills
- Knowledge of / interest in research technology and innovation i.e., AI, NLP desired
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary and yearly bonus eligibility
- Great benefits including generous company pension contribution, private medical insurance through Vitality, enhanced parental pay,
- Lots of internal training sessions and a personal budget to spend on external training opportunities
- A healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours and remote working options
- 25 days holiday per year
- Health and wellbeing support with daily fruit basket, tax-free bike and gym membership loans as well as access to confidential support on professional, financial, legal and emotional issues
- Day 1 access to Perkbox, to make your pay go even further
- Lots of organised fun such as summer and Christmas parties but also impromptu get togethers, organised by their fantastic social committee
- Opportunities to support charities that do amazing work
- Lovely office in a fantastic location
- Exciting and challenging client projects
- A fun, hardworking and smart team to work alongside and;
- An exceptional opportunity to shape your own career progression
Three Whiskey are members of the CMA. Find out more about their work on their member page.