At Lansons, we work with established names, challenger brands and pioneering start-ups to shape and build their reputations. We advise our clients on their ESG credentials and today’s pressing issues, forming relationships with the media and influencers that matter to them. Our advice is insight based and multi-channel. Shortlisted for every PR agency award in 2020, we are a leading independent agency and have international reach with offices in New York and agency partners worldwide.
We’re also an award-wining workplace, featuring in the Top 60 of the UK’s Best SME Workplaces™ of any sector for the last 17 years running by Great Places to Work Institute.
2021 PRWeek Employer Premier League
2021 PRWeek Best Places to Work UK
2021 PRCA Workplace Champions
We’re looking for a dynamic and established marketing executive to join our in-house team, supporting Lansons’ various consultancy strands to help deliver on the overall marketing strategy.
About the role
- Strategic thinking and campaign development
- Support on email, website CMS and SEO
- Social media management
- Coordinate award submissions
- Event programming
- Competitor research and reporting
- Monitoring marketing KPIs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Proven track record in social media management including Paid
- Experience in using Google analytics and website CMS
- Understanding of SEO and how it works
- Intermediate use of Adobe Photoshop or InDesign
- An ‘entrepreneurial spirit’ with a hands-on mentality
Ready to apply?
Follow the links to our website to view the full job specification and use the application form provided. Please make sure you include in your cover letter months/years of work experience + notice period + salary expectations.