CMA members, Copy House are looking for a Senior Copywriter to join their team! Find out more below and apply before 1st June to be considered for the role.
We’re on the hunt for our next Senior Technology/FinTech copywriter.
We’re looking for a creative thinker who loves crafting clever content and content strategies. You’ll have experience working with technology, FinTech or financial service content and enjoy a challenge.
- 3-5 years copywriting experience
- Strong portfolio including SEO website and long-form content. Ideally you’ll have experience within technology, FinTech or finance.
- Creative problem solving skills with the ability to see new opportunities for supporting existing clients.
- Ambitious individual who loves a fast-paced, always changing environment.
A Day in the Life
You’ll get a chance to work on some exciting projects within the technology and FinTech space. You’ll come up with creative campaigns, craft clever content on topics like Open Banking, and work as part of a team to deliver quality content. While this could vary week by week, you’ll spend your days creating content, meeting with clients and brainstorming new ideas.
This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week). This role gives you the chance to make a positive impact on a growing content marketing agency and join a great team.
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 per annum
We measure on output rather than facetime, which allows our employees to achieve a good work-life balance and have the space you need to do your best work. We believe in learning and are always looking for new ways to help you grow and develop. We’re a small but close-knit team so you’ll play an active role in our company.
- Learning and development including on the job and external training.
Flexible, remote working with performance reviews based on output rather than office hours.
Work from anywhere scheme.
5.6 weeks annual leave not including bank holidays.
Great team culture.
Employees rate our culture 8.8/10.
This is a remote working position based in UK. Part-time candidates will also be considered.