About the job
Three Whiskey are looking for an experienced marketing professional to join our team as a key player in delivering the agency’s ambitious growth plans. As Marketing Manager (3 days per week), you’ll be responsible for building Three Whiskey’s awareness among target audiences for new business and employee recruitment. From writing award applications and case studies with our team of digital experts, to managing and leveraging our social media presence, this role will require you to have outstanding project management skills and a creative flare for communication.
Reporting to the Marketing Director and working closely with our CEO, Commercial Leadership team and Product Leadership team, you will need to be a confident and accomplished collaborator who always keeps the agency’s strategic objectives in mind. With responsibility for the management of Three Whiskey’s website and social channels, you will be experienced using digital channels and have the ability to write and edit content to a high standard.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your role, influence key decision makers in the business and bring in new ideas that will play a pivotal part of Three Whiskey’s success. As part of a small but integral team at Three Whiskey, this role is offered at 3 days a week. We are happy to offer flexible working as part of this role, including remote working, with some travel to our London office.
- Project manage the creation and delivery of social, PR and website content
- Manage the global programme of award entries; collaborating with internal stakeholders and writing persuasive award applications
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Three Whiskey website and relationship with the external web development agency. In collaboration with the Marketing Director, internal experts and web development agency, test and deliver improvements to the site’s functionality, design, and UX
- Manage the production of client case studies for both the website and internal assets that support new business
- Create and deliver a strategy for social media accounts that drives engagement and followers. Work with the Creative team to produce high quality social content
- Manage the annual client survey with internal stakeholders
- Work with the People team to ensure marketing support of the ongoing recruitment strategy
Skills and experience
- Strong experience of managing marketing campaigns/activities
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Confident content creator with the ability to write and edit written copy to a high standard
- Experience of managing social media accounts, planning campaigns and building online engagement
- Professional standard use of Microsoft Office (particularly PowerPoint)
- Experience creating social media strategies (including paid social) and delivery across LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
- Experienced Webmaster; with understanding of CMS, analytics, design, functionality and UX
- Experience managing PR relationships, including writing pitches, securing speaking opportunities or running events
- Technical understanding of our digital marketing products; SEO, Paid media, Research, Analytics, Data, Creative
- Experience working for/with marketing agency or client-facing business
Attitude and approach
- Enthusiastic and positive outlook
- Dedicated to understanding the agency’s business and objectives
- Performance focused and strategically minded
- Motivated to grow awareness of Three Whiskey, our clients and our people
- Enjoys solving problems through creativity, lateral thinking and technology
- Proactive and self-motivated to deliver excellent work
- Eager to learn, to challenge, be challenged and develop new skills
- Motivated by a sense of personal accountability and commitment to delivering exceptional quality
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary and yearly bonus eligibility
- Great benefits including generous company pension contribution, private medical insurance through Vitality, enhanced parental pay
- Lots of internal training sessions and a personal budget to spend on external training opportunities
- A healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours and remote working options
- 25 days holiday per year
- Health and wellbeing support with daily fruit basket, tax-free bike and gym membership loans as well as access to confidential support on professional, financial, legal and emotional issues
- Day 1 access to Perkbox, to make your pay go even further
- Lots of organised fun such as summer and Christmas parties but also impromptu get togethers, organised by our fantastic social committee
- Opportunities to support charities that do amazing work
- Lovely office in a fantastic location
- Exciting and challenging projects
- A fun, hardworking and smart team to work alongside and;
- An exceptional opportunity to shape your own career progression
About the Company
Three Whiskey are a digital marketing agency located in Southwark (London, UK) and Dallas (TX).
At Three Whiskey we deliver best-in-class digital products to our clients, with an industry leading service. Our offering is integrated across a portfolio of digital services and applied strategically to solve unique challenges for our clients. We embrace complexity and make smart decisions founded on data and delivered with creativity and expertise.
We are seeking to expand our team with people at the top of their game and who are looking for a unique opportunity to help shape a great company.
Watch our recruitment video and hear from our amazing team what it’s like to work at Three Whiskey.