We are a successful and fast-growing company in search of an experienced innovative Digital Marketing Specialist to join our global Marketing team. Reporting to the AVP Marketing, this position will suit an individual who is highly motivated, digitally savvy incredibly analytical, creative and detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills with a drive to bring results and ROI.
iResearch is a fast-growing global marketing first agency, helping Fortune 500 brands to achieve success in their thought leadership marketing campaigns. As a Digital Marketing Specialist you will drive projects from conception through to completion, nurturing leads and bringing in new leads via campaigns and advertising. You will be working within an experienced and open company culture, with a friendly and collaborative team where quality and service are ingrained in everything we do.
Experience: 4- 8 years’ experience in Digital Marketing.
Is adept at managing CRM platforms and utilising sales tools, strategy, design, implementation, SEM, and analysis of ad performance. Managing and overseeing internal databases, contacts and full management of CRM platform (must have Hubspot experience). Experience in PPC (Google Ads), SEO (on page, off page), remarketing campaigns, email marketing and LinkedIn Campaign Management.
• Manage our digital editorial calendar to ensure timely newsletters, mailers, podcasts are sent out (digital communications)
• Manage Hubspot and all contacts/customer database
• Manage SEO, SEM activities of the website, conducting keyword and SEO research to understand customers’ needs
• Create monthly, quarterly, and yearly online/digital marketing budget planning
• Other integrated platform knowledge i.e. Mailchimp, Showpad, Monday.com and other sales tools/assets (zoom info, Zendesk sell)
• Monitor analytics from Google Analytics, LinkedIn analytics, to improve campaign performance
• Manage our social media analytics, email campaigns and strategies
• Create and implement ABM campaigns across the group with AB Testing (is a must) as well as thorough understanding, knowledge and implementation of LinkedIn Sales Navigator
• Manage all digital campaigns via events and marketing activities taking place
• Identify gaps/areas of improvement on website (UI/UX) from digital angle i.e. capturing prospects
• Google my business pages are important and creating schema’s for these
• Create style guides to use as reference
• Proofread and edit written pieces before publication
• Schedule social media posts
• Thorough understanding, knowledge and implementation of LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LinkedIn Advertising
• Monitor web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions and bounce rates)
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles for digital communications, generate ideas around trending topics
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
• Analytical: Strong with numbers and can analyse the statistics to improve campaign performance.
• Keyword research: Can keep up with trends, constantly research and test keyword choices.
• Landing page design: Understands best practices for UI and UX for landing pages, mobile, and desktop. Knowledge of conversion rate optimization.
• Proven work experience as a Digital Manager, Specialist, Growth Marketing, Performance Marketing or similar role
• A portfolio of published articles and digital communications (mailers, newsletters, campaigns, targeting advertising)
• Knowledge of Content Management Systems, like WordPress, Laravel is a plus and basic understanding of HTML/web publishing
• Familiarity with SEO guidelines, keyword research tools (e.g. Moz/ Google Keyword Planner)
• Competent in English Language, grammar
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong time-management skills
• Competent in Microsoft office and Outlook.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
At iResearch, we hear, acknowledge and value the point of views of our diverse workforce. Our strong belief is to create and encourage a supportive workplace where in individuals feel free to be themselves at work and have the freedom, they require to meet their personal needs. We aspire to remove all kinds of barriers/roadblocks for all our employees, especially barriers facing employees from underrepresented groups.
What’s in it for you? Our Benefits
Our benefits vary depending on location, but we are committed to providing best in class perks across all our offices as well as an inclusive environment to develop your career. Examples of our benefits include generous annual leave allowances, flexible, agile and home working, life insurance, permanent medical insurance (employee + family), maternity & paternity packages, 2 day Charity Volunteering, training and development opportunities, Financial contribution towards home working equipment, Annual travel season ticket loan, welfare & wellbeing, subsidised gym memberships and Giving back for social good opportunities which you can read at Giving for Good Foundation.