Rationale is a brand and communications agency, specialising in purpose. We work in partnership with ambitious clients to support them in defining their ‘reason for being’, then deliver these narratives in dynamic, creative content campaigns for internal and external audiences.
Purpose is also fundamental to our own agency culture, with an emphasis on training and development, team empowerment and creative expression. We work with people who live our values of Precision, Curiosity and Agility.
Every agency says they are doing things differently. So we won’t say that. But we are absolutely driven to make a difference.
We are seeking a Digital Designer to support us with client work and our own brand and marketing activity. Currently a three-month contract role but with potential to extend to a full-time position.
We’re ideally looking for someone with agency experience, who is creative; smart; motivated and positive; responsive and reliable; and driven by delivering the highest quality digital work.
- Produce wireframes, prototypes and recommend approach for websites, social, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates
- Work with and support Rationale in liaising with other third-party suppliers such as copywriters and developers
- As required, work with developers to ensure aesthetics are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards
- Be client-facing in workshops and presentations
- Research new ideas to elevate both client and Rationale creative
- 3+ years of relevant design experience with a strong portfolio
- Fast, efficient, confident designer with a positive attitude
- Able to defend design decisions and implement direct feedback
- Strive for the best possible solution and output
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of WordPress and ReadyMag
- Practical experience and knowledge in user testing
- Can storyboard and create motion graphics/micro animations
- Experience in slides-based design, experience in Google Slides is beneficial
We’ll work with you to set objectives for the role so we can measure your success. For now, we see KPIs as follows:
- Creativity – ideas generation, research to support input, fresh thinking
- Attention to detail – accuracy, timeliness and quality of work
- Responsiveness – speed of response to tasks, proactive suggestions
- Positive attitude and teamwork – contribution, support and general outlook – including appropriate manner with teammates and clients
- Communication skills
To apply for this role, please contact Rationale by email using the button above.