About Seven C3
SevenC3 is part of the C3 family, Europe’s largest content marketing network. We believe in creating content that matters. Here in London, we have a varied client list that we’re really proud of, from Sainsbury’s magazine to EY and The Perfume Shop. We’re a friendly bunch and take a holistic approach, blending wellbeing and mental health, personal aims, and business targets to get the best performance from everyone.
Creative Director up to 70k
We are looking for an experienced Creative Director. The role will report into one of our managing directors.
You will be responsible for creating concepts that have a ‘long-idea’ philosophy. We’re interested in ideas that set a long-term creative direction that our teams can create content under, across channels and platforms. You’ll be adept at making content experiences that spark interest and sell for our category-leading B2C and B2B clients.
You will take the lead on developing concepts and bringing them to life. You will also be a digital native who understands how to make these ideas social and will strive to innovate through formats and channels. You’ll be as ambitious as your clients and ready to rise as part of a small but dedicated and passionate team.
- Explore and shape creative platforms and align them with strategic brand goals
- Generate creative campaign themes and execute them across various channels
- Help develop brand tone of voice across all work and ensure consistency of messaging
- Work alongside strategy and client service teams to interpret briefs and create seamless campaigns
- Keep up with social media platforms and emerging trends and incorporate them into creative solutions
- Comfortably and persuasively present comprehensive concepts to key client decision makers
- Work with MDs to support the implementation of our new business strategy, as well as shape and deliver best-in-class pitches and proposals
- Provide creative and cultural inspiration, through thought-leadership, workshops and knowledge-drop opportunities
- Take an active role in building the agency’s personality, output and reputation
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when..
- Your work is nominated (and wins!) creative awards
- Your work is adored by clients and audience alike
- Your work is effective for the brand, consumer and against the project KPI
- We win a pitch based on the contribution of your ideas
- Other departments love working with you and your team
- You feel challenged and are outside of your comfort zone
- You regularly spot opportunities and help grow business from existing accounts
- You always push the quality of creative product and seek to raise the creative bar
More than this, it’s about how you go about your days at SevenC3. We love it when people are:
- Passionate about their jobs and making them a success
- A reliable, friendly colleague and inspiring member of the team
- Creative and open-minded to come up with the best solution or new initiative
- Positive always, with the ability to rise above any setbacks
- Confident to admit when something isn’t working, come up with ideas and make changes for the better
- Keen to develop themselves, share what you learn and use new knowledge to make things better
- Self-aware, decent, and considerate, able to diffuse situations and can work well with different characters under pressure
- Eager to take part in building a great culture, whether that’s coming to our summer party or volunteering to become a mentor and feedback how you feel. It all makes a difference
- Able to work well within teams of different disciplines – editorial, strategy, design, account management
- Great with people and able to build a trusted and fruitful working relationship with clients and colleagues
We’d love you to have experience of:
- Working in a fast-paced creative environment managing a range of client projects
- Proven ability to develop creative solutions that make a measurable difference to the brand
- A broad knowledge of all aspects of marketing communications and channels – in particular an ever- evolving and up-to-the-minute knowledge of the functionality and role of content across digital channels and social platforms
- Directing videos (would be an advantage)
Hours and Location
We all managed to work effectively from home over the past 18 months and are happy for people to blend home/office working, now that restrictions have been lifted. We have a wonderful FORA office space in Clerkenwell. We ask that you commute to the London office 2-3 times per week. Our core hours are 9.30-5.30 Monday to Friday. This role is advertised as a full-time role but please talk to us about flexing your hours if this is your preference.
In return you get …
- 25 days holiday
- Your birthday off
- Flexibility; we’re very open to a variation in working patterns. Providing it works for the business and works for you, we’re happy.
- Occupational pension – currently 4% matched pension contributions
- Vitality healthcare – single cover
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance and Income Protection scheme
- Regular access to a wealth of wellbeing initiatives from mindfulness and CBT practitioners to yoga classes
- Awesome summer and Christmas parties, plus a calendar of treats/food/drink and team social events to keep you cheery throughout the year, even during Covid
SevenC3 is an equal opportunities employer to all employees and applicants. Diversity isn’t enough, we believe in the power of unity; we believe in fairness, and we value the kinetic energy that being truly inclusive has on the culture of a business. If we can offer accommodations for you in the recruitment process, please do let us know at [email protected] .
You need to have a current and full UK work permit and be able to work from our London office. Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] REF CDSEP21 by 20th September.