SevenC3 is part of the C3 family, Europe’s largest content marketing network. We believe in creating content that matters. Here in London, we have a varied client list that we’re really proud of, from Sainsbury’s magazine to EY and The Perfume Shop. We’re a friendly bunch and take a holistic approach, blending wellbeing and mental health, personal aims and business targets to get the best performance from everyone.
We are looking for a highly personable, strategically minded and solutions driven account manager with hands on project management experience to help deliver creative content campaigns that drive results for our clients.
You will not only be responsible for assisting our Account Directors on all thing’s client service related (contact reports, estimates, scope of works, timing plans, budget management and project management will all come naturally to you) but also strategically growing client relationships and running projects on your own.
• Assisting on the day to day running of their client accounts.
• The day to day running of your own client projects.
• Estimating, planning and scoping new briefs working across a range of areas from podcasts and film to editorial.
• Briefing teams and ensuring clients expectations are brought to life.
• Project managing client campaigns ensuring all are delivered on time, within budget and in line with creative expectations.
• Keeping teams up to date on project status, monitoring and highlighting risks and solving problems that arise.
• Spotting opportunities to improve and upsell to clients.
• Working closely with our Operations Manager to ensure resource is booked, teams briefed, and time allocated correctly.
• Attending client meetings, maintaining contact reports and minutes and when required present proposals.
• Challenge clients on KPIs, budgets to ensure performance is optimised.
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when..
• Project performance targets are hit, and you’ve used strategic insight to grow accounts and project scope.
• Project KPIs are hit.
• Client growth is maintained.
• Client feedback is positive.
• You develop deep relationships with your clients.
• You continue to develop and grow in your role.