About Isoline Communications
Isoline Communications was set up in 2015 to provide technology, telecoms and business-to-business companies with content creation and marketing services that deliver impactful business results.
Whether the goal is sales enablement, brand building or thought leadership, our specialist team combines creativity and marketing acumen with technical insight to produce campaigns that make a mark. Our approach involves extensive research and immersion into our clients’ offerings and business – you won’t find superficial or half-hearted campaigns here!
Our industry knowledge and experience enables us to offer not only content creation and marketing services but also a proactive, strategic marketing partnership for the long term.
Isoline Communications are looking for an exceptional account manager from a tech B2B marketing background and a passion for technology, to work at the heart of major client campaigns.
Serve as the key point of contact for client teams, managing the execution of day-to-day activities on our campaigns. You will manage deadlines, co-ordinate with other members of the team and third-party vendors and work closely with clients. To work with third-party vendors for design and delivery of any type of asset.
Develop engaging content from white-papers to video scripts. You will have a strong team backing you up and work closely with its members to develop effective content strategies and content programmes for clients.
Lead reporting and ensure delivery and quality control of project specifications.
What you’re like:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a fast-paced agency or client environment managing multiple projects simultaneously, with a proven ability to use analytical, innovative, and quick-on-your-feet thinking to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- A background with B2B clients is essential, and tech B2B experience highly preferred
- An effective communicator both verbally and in writing, able to demonstrate strong listening skills
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced agency environment
- Proactive, ambitious and “intrapreneurial”
- Resourceful – quick to take the initiative, conduct own research and find answers to difficult questions
- Inquisitive – eager to learn and naturally curious, find learning enriching
- Take pride in your work; not afraid to get your hands dirty and put in the time needed to make sure the job is done and done well
- Educated to degree level in one of the following disciplines – Marketing, Design, Media or Communications
If you’re thinking ‘yep, that’s me!’ – what are you waiting for? Send us your resume and cover letter to [email protected] or click ‘apply now’.
We’d love to hear from you!