Rationale is a purpose-driven brand and communications agency. We work in partnership with a limited number of ambitious clients, supporting them to define, articulate and amplify what matters most to their audiences.
Offering strategic consultancy and full-service content production, Rationale supports global organisations across third sector, education, financial services, and more.
Purpose is core to our own agency culture, too, with an emphasis on training and development, team empowerment and creative expression. We hire people who live our values of Curiosity, Creativity and Collaboration.
Every agency says they are doing things differently. So we don’t say that. But we are absolutely driven to make a difference.
Overall client servicing, satisfaction and retention
- Build strong and enduring consultative relationships with members of the client account(s) marketing teams as the account team lead role
- Work with the Account Director (AD) to i) manage the delivery of strategic content marketing solutions to clients and ii) ensure Rationale solutions and service delivery achieve the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Develop creative briefs, oversee creative output and ensure measures are in place to critically appraise work before client review
- Ensure regular flow of client status reporting, supporting the AD with timely submission of project estimates and timing schedule, and so on
- Work with the AD to pre-empt, troubleshoot and resolve any concerns re: client dissatisfaction
- Act as the first point of contact for all client Procurement and Agency Management teams, responding to queries and providing all required management information (MI) reporting. Ensure all client compliance requirements are understood and met, with all necessary information communicated within the account team and relevant internal stakeholders
Account Business Development
- Working with the AD to proactively drive forward the ‘Client Development Plan’ for each client account against targets
- Prepare client proposals for new work from existing clients. Support in delivery of client presentations
- Manage timelines & process of client tenders and pitch development
- Manage & process client billing and invoicing
- Work with the AD to manage and/or oversee project budgets, including preparation of project estimates, business cases, ROI models etc.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on brief, time & budget
- Provide weekly status reporting
- Monitor workflow across agency to ensure efficient delegation of projects
- Briefing suppliers on project requirements and ensuring management of allocated projects
- Monitoring suppliers’ overall performance
To apply for this role, please contact Rationale by email using the button above.