Redactive shortlisted for 9 Memcom Awards!
Redactive has been shortlisted for 9 Memcom Awards, the most prestigious accolades in the membership marketing and communications sector.
A diverse range of Redactive’s multi-platform work has been recognised, including print magazines, annual reports and live events. Redactive has also been shortlisted for the coveted Best Marketing/Communications/Publishing Agency award. The shortlisted entries in full are:
Best Magazine for a Professional Association or Membership Organisation (large)
- Childcare Professional for the Professional Association of Childcare and Early Years (PACEY)
- First Voice for the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB)
Best Magazine for a Professional Association or Membership Organisation (small)
- FM World for the British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM)
Best Magazine Launch or Re-launch
- Impact for the Chartered College of Teaching (CCT)
- Telegraph for Nautilus International
Membership Event of the year
- RCM Annual Conference and Exhibition for the Royal College of Midwives (RCM)
Best Annual Report- sponsored by haysmcintyre
- CII Annual Report for the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
Editor of the year
- Martin Read (FM World)
Best Marketing/Communications or Publishing Agency/Provider
Winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on Wednesday 16 May. For more information and to view the full list of shortlisted organisations, click here.