Redactive shortlisted in 5 categories for the Conference Awards 2018
RCM and GPTWI events shortlisted for Conference Awards 2018.
Redactive’s work with two clients has been shortlisted in five categories for the Conference Awards 2018, the largest conference awards in the UK.
The UK’s Best Workplaces™ Awards, which Redactive manages on behalf of the Great Place to Work® Institute, has been recognised in the Best Awards Event category. The Royal College of Midwives’ RCM Annual Conference and Exhibition, which grew three-fold in 2017, has received four nominations, including Best UK Conference of the Year.
The shortlisted entries in full are:
- Best Conference by an Events Agency – RCM Annual Conference and Exhibition
- Best Free to Attend Conference – RCM Annual Conference and Exhibition
- Best Event Re-vamp or Re-launch – RCM Annual Conference and Exhibition
- Best UK Conference of the Year (over 1500 delegates) – RCM Annual Conference and Exhibition
- Best Awards Event – UK’s Best Workplaces™ Awards
Jason Grant, Director of Events at Redactive, said, ‘It’s always a great feeling when Awards shortlists are published and we see our clients’ names on them but to be shortlisted in five categories across two events really is great news. The recognition from industry peers for the work we do with both the Royal College of Midwives and Great Place to Work Institute is fantastic and a credit to the hard work of our team and our relationships with clients’.
Winners will be announced at City Central at the HAC on 29 June. For more information and to view the full list of shortlisted organisations, click here.