Marketing Week Live – the event that bring marketing to life, is this week!
MWLive, running on 6-7 March at Olympia London, will focus on equipping attendees with the marketing tools, strategies and solutions that will help make 2019 a success. Whether you are working for a company of thousands or you literally are the company, MWLive brings together the most innovative marketing suppliers so that you can explore and select the tools that will really make a difference.
We’ve got so much to offer our attendees this year, so much so that we can’t fit it all into one blog post! So, with that in mind, here’s a summary of some of the reasons to attend MWLive this year.
- Curated by Russell Parsons, editor of Marketing Week, the Editor’s Stage features an interview with Keith Weed, CMO of Unilever (09:10-09:45, 6 March) and a thought-provoking session from Thomas Barta, CMO expert, asking us to ditch our job descriptions and do real marketing (16:30-16:55, 7 March).
- On the Brand Engagement and Content Stage you’ll hear advice from Facebook Messenger’s Head of Global Business on how to ensure your brand is not left out of the social conversation, in the New Age of Communications (10:00-10:20, 6 March).
- Explore and demystify the key topics set to dominate 2019 in George P. Johnson’s session Inspiration and Irritations on the Marketing Transformation & Strategy Stage (11:40-12:15, 7 March).
- Find out how to tackle the tricky area of Measuring Marketing Impact and in turn, influence your CFO, in an engaging session from AdRoll on the Marketing Tech & Effectiveness Stage (10:00-10:20, 6 March).
- Experience the Econsultancy Marketing Skills Lab Workshops – Stand ME74 – where you’ll be able to take part in interactive sessions and come away with the skills and techniques you need to achieve excellence in marketing.
It’s not just our stages that that will be filled with ground-breaking expertise. With over 75 exhibitors at MWLive this year, their fantastic staff will be at hand, ready to offer practical solution to your everyday problems. Take on board their expertise, put their advice into action and push your business to the next level.
Marketing Week Live is the ultimate networking event with over 4,500 marketing professionals expected to attend – and if you don’t get a chance to speak to everyone during the show, we have sector networking drinks scheduled at the end of day 1. Make the most of this opportunity and immerse yourself in a world of senior marketers!
Interested? Visit our website at www.marketingweeklive.co.uk/register and join us on 6-7 March at Olympia London for 2 days of insight and discussion. By registering you’ll also gain access to our co-located show the Insight Show – THE event for UK research and data analytics professionals.