How to help your brand stand out from the crowd: a marketing masterclass
All eyes will be on two growing marketing companies in Kings Cross next week when they reveal how you can turn your brand into a world-beater.
In the chair to share their wisdom will be Damien Cross, head of audience engagement at To The End content marketing agency, and Harry Seaton, Managing Director of Fluential, the influencer marketing agency.
The masterclass will concentrate on simple techniques to help make your brand, even less inspiring brands — such as those involved in the motor insurance industry — more engaging, and how to outreach this on social media.
The presentations aim to answer many of the questions content marketers have been asking, such as:
• What is an algorithm and how can we use it to our advantage?
• How do people consume content now, and what do they respond to?
• How can we use influencers properly and avoid the pitfalls?
• Which social networks should we concentrate on?
• How can a successful blog use social media to create audiences with whom to advertise?
• How can you make less interesting subjects more engaging?
• What type of content gets the greatest engagement?
There will also be an opportunity to ask questions, meet like-minded content marketers, enjoy drinks and snacks, and informal conversation with the friendly experts at To The End and Fluential.
We look forward to joining you at WeWork (Room 7H) in York Place, London, N1 9AG, from 4.30-6.30pm on Wednesday, October 9.
Get your tickets here!