Future Content Sessions – What’s the future for social media?
Can you imagine a world without Facebook? Will Gen Z keep their Snapchat habit when they hit their 30s? What new platforms should content creators be keeping an eye on?
The CMA’s third Future Content Sessions, 31st January 2019, our informal evening networking event, takes a look at how social media is likely to develop in the coming decade.
Our panel of experts will look at all the prominent channels and make a few predictions as to what they might look like in the future
Who’s speaking? TBC
It’s an informal evening event with a stellar line up of speakers who will be among other things discussing
- The emergence of Blockchain powered networks
- Whether social media content will be automated using AI?
- If Gen Zers will kick their Snapchat habit when they hit 30?
- How YouTube might evolve as a platform
- Is WeChat gearing up to become the world’s major network?
- Which of the current platforms is likely to go the same way as MySpace and Bebo?
Thursday 31st January 2019
What’s the format?
The Future Content Sessions is an informal event held from 6.00 – 8.30PM. The event will be hosted in WeWork near Chancery Lane and after the presentations, there will be drinks and snacks.
Why should you participate?
Future Content Sessions is an opportunity to share ideas, opinions and best practice with fellow content creators. It is a platform for sharing ideas, building relationships and challenging contemporaries.
It is a chance to share stories and engage with others.
CMA members: £25 plus VAT
General Admission: £50 plus VAT