The Digital Content Summit 2018 – are you coming?
We are very happy to announce that the CMA is partnering with Business Reporter for The Digital Content Summit 2018 which will be chaired by our Managing Director, Catherine Maskell.
This partnership has resulted in an amazing 50% off the price of tickets for CMA Members.
Attend The Digital Content Summit in order to learn how best to deliver the right content in the right way to engage your audience and learn from inspiring speakers such as:
- Andrew Cocker, Senior Global Director of Brand Marketing, Expedia
- Carlos Cartu, Business Marketing Director EMEA, Twitter
- Jaclyn Lee Joe, Chief Marketing Officer, BBC Worldwide
- Jason Miller, Global Content Marketing Leader, LinkedIn
- Joanna Carrigan, Head of Branded Content, News UK
- Joanna Wells, Vice President Comedy Central & MTV International, Viacom
- Nell Boase, Chief Product Officer, Mumsnet
This is a must-attend event for all senior professionals, like you, who are interested in marketing, publishing and digital content and takes place on the 15th May 2018 at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel in central London.
As a CMA member, we are pleased to be able to offer you an exclusive discount on delegate passes to the event. To secure your pass, please visit their website and use code CMA50, call +44(0)208 349 6458 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This offer is only available for a limited time. Do not delay; get in touch quickly in order to secure your ticket with 50% discount.