BAME in Communications
According to the 2018 PRCA Census, BAME individuals are significantly underrepresented throughout the PR and communications industry currently forming only 9% overall and substantially less in senior leadership.
Organised by Dods Parliamentary Communications and partnered by the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR), Institute of Internal Communication (IoIC), The Content Marketing Association (CMA) and The Public Relations and Communications Association (PRCA), BAME in Communications seeks to provide current and future leaders with the skills needed to correct this overwhelming imbalance. This unique conference explores the role of BAME people in communications and offers practical advice and coaching on how to develop your career and leadership capabilities in times of change. We will discuss together how we can manage the challenges of modern leadership and help ensure we don’t lose momentum in recognising and rewarding BAME leaders in communications.
- Adrian Walcott, Managing Director, Brand with Values and Co-Founder of BAME 2020
- Shamima Begum, Group Manager, Communications, Adobe
- Timothy Armoo, CEO, Fanbytes
- Joanna Blackburn, Head of Digital Communications, BEIS, UK Government
- Reeha Alder, Director of Employee Experience, AmazeRealize
- Harish Bhayani, Senior Partner, PRM Diversity Consultants
To receive a 20% discount on tickets, please use our code: CMA20
For more information regarding the day, please visit their website: http://communications.professionalbameseries.com/