Accreditation, thought leadership, access to a historical library of research plus opportunities to network and hear from industry leaders from across the CMA database. Membership includes Student only CMA Events offering opportunities to meet potential future employers.
To find out more about how becoming a CMA Student Member can help you and your future career path contact:
Harry Brown, Account Manager – email@example.com
- 2 networking events per year, 1 in London and 1 in Manchester.
- £5 attendance fee to any Content Breakfast/Future Content Session event
- £50 entry fee to the CMA Summit and B2B event
- Access to the annual awards case study portal
- Access to monthly CMA Content New and jobs newsletter
Membership is £20 + VAT for 12 months – You can purchase membership here
In order to qualify for this, you must provide a valid Photo ID and Student Card