Overseas Membership Benefits
The CMA’s overseas membership scheme enables content marketers based outside of the UK to gain access to the CMA’s extensive range of resources and research providing evidence on the effectiveness of the medium. Overseas members also benefit from CMA initiatives, events and activities, as well as gain direct access to the UK’s senior content marketing and brand marketing communities.
- A voice within the UK content marketing industry
- Attendance at summer party and Christmas dinner
- Access to exclusive CMA research
- Discounted entry to the International Content Marketing Awards
- Discounted rates at CMA training courses
- Presence on the CMA website
- Access to members-only section of CMA website
- Profile at CMA events
- Ability to press release news on website, weekly newsletter and Twitter
- Use of CMA logo
- Networking opportunities
There is a flat fee for membership, paid annually. Please contact below for details.
For further details, please contact Clare Hill at email@example.com
or on 0207 4921986.
To view CMA Overseas Members click here.