CMA Membership Benefits
The benefits of being a member of the CMA gives content marketing agencies a huge advantage when it comes to developing their businesses. Not only are we there to actively promote the medium to the UK and international clients, we know the industry inside out and can advise on anything from the latest research to complex contracts.
Full members have access to all CMA resources and the opportunity to have a say in all CMA initiatives, decisions and activities, including CMA Advance – our service to new clients which provides the opportunity to take part in new business pitches.
Why should you become a member of the CMA?
- Speaker opportunities through CMA and annual industry-leading events
- Thought Leadership
- Extensive opportunities to promote and share your work and industry knowledge across the CMA database
- Access and involvement to Measurement and Content Innovation special interest groups
- Opportunity to take part within exclusive quarterly UK and international Research
- Networking Events offering opportunities to share and network with your peers
- Significant member discounts on all CMA Events including the International Content Marketing Awards
- Intermediary CMA Advance service
- Access to historical research and information via the CMA Knowledge Bank
For further details of member benefits, click here
To find out more about membership options, including details of Bronze, Silver, Gold, Startup and Affiliate pricing options contact:
Catherine Maskell, MD – Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org
The CMA is an annual membership which operates on an automatic renewal unless written notice is provided three months in advance of the membership expiry date.