The CMA’s International membership scheme enables content marketers based outside of Europe to gain access to the CMA’s extensive range of resources and research providing evidence on the effectiveness of the medium. International members also benefit from CMA initiatives, events and activities, as well as gain direct access to the UK’s senior content marketing and brand marketing communities.
- A voice within the UK content marketing industry
- Access to exclusive CMA research
- Discounted entry to the International Content Marketing Awards
- Presence on the CMA website
- Access to members-only section of CMA website
- The opportunity to produce original content for the website, weekly newsletter and social channels
- Use of CMA logo
There is an annual fee of £500 for International Membership. This membership is only valid for agencies outside of Europe. For further details, please contact:
Harry Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view CMA Overseas Members click here.