CMA Advance – Content Briefing Service
CMA Advance is a great free service that helps brands with live content briefs and RFP’s to find new content partners.
How does it work? The CMA facilitates an impartial briefing process, exclusive to CMA members, to supply an outline of their credentials, providing clients with a shortlist of agencies that are then invited to pitch for the work, thereby helping brands find that perfect agency to work with.
The simple stages of the briefing service:
- Client to fill in the ‘client brief form’ and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The client brief form will be sent to all CMA member agencies, detailing a full outline of the brief, including sector, budgets, channels, timings as set by the client.
- All interested agencies who meet the criteria are invited to complete a one page response document and submit it back to the CMA by a set deadline.
- The CMA will forward all responses to the client.
- Client to contact agencies directly should they wish to progress the brief with them.
- CMA Advance is a free service for Brands
To date we have serviced over 17 CMA Advance briefs, introducing brands to members with a net worth of over three and a half million pounds.
The CMA promise
- The CMA will not be involved in any advice beyond the initial brief stage, acting purely in a facilitation role only.
- The CMA helps clients up until the point where the client chooses an agency list for a pitch.
- All briefs will be treated as highly confidential. The client name or brand will not be given to CMA member agency in the brief.
Download client brief document here >
If you would like to discuss CMA Advance in more detail please contact:
Catherine Maskell, MD, CMA email@example.com
or call on +44 7939 581 144