CMA Advance is a great new free service that helps new clients select an agency best suited to their brief. The CMA facilitates an impartial briefing process that enables CMA members to supply an outline of their credentials for the brief, providing clients with a shortlist of suitable agencies that they can invite to pitch for the work, thereby helping clients find that perfect agency to work with.
The simple stages of the briefing service:
- Client to fill in the ‘client brief form’ and email to email@example.com.
- The client brief form will be sent to all CMA member agencies, detailing a full outline of the brief, including sector, budgets, channels, timings as set by the client.
- All interested agencies who meet the criteria are invited to complete a one page response document and submit it back to the CMA by a set deadline.
- The CMA will forward all responses to the client.
- Client to contact agencies directly should they wish to progress the brief with them.
- CMA Advance is a free service for Brands
- There is a £2500 fee applied to the winning agency
The CMA promise
- The CMA will not be involved in any advice beyond the initial brief stage, acting purely in a facilitation role only.
- The CMA helps clients up until the point where the client chooses an agency list for a pitch.
- All briefs will be treated as highly confidential. The client name or brand will not be given to CMA member agency in the brief.
Download client brief document here >
Download Member response document here
If you would like to discuss CMA Advance in more detail please contact:
Clare Hill, MD, CMA on 0207 492 1986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org