We’re looking for a Product manager who loves building digital products through a highly visual, distilled or data driven lens. You’ll be accustomed to the fast paced agency environment and be a flexible team player, with a focus on delivering high quality outputs for clients.
Data is in our blood line and as we’ve grown and become more strategic there’s a great opportunity for a product owner to
bring in new methods and ways of working to galvanise our specialist expertise and deliver the promise through exceptional award winning data led products and content experiences.
You’ll work with our strategists, designers, UX / UI specialists and engineers to ensure the content experience is aligned to strategic objectives, and quality is of the highest possible standard. You’ll be confident presenting work back to clients, providing opinion and best practice expertise when required, while sticking to all important deadlines.
How you will succeed in this role:
- Build products users love: Gather, synthesize and prioritize user needs with consideration for business objectives. Transform those into detailed product requirements.
- Galvanize a cross-functional team: You place a high importance on positive team dynamics, take ownership of project deliverables, and lead cross-functional teams in product definition.
- Use data to champion the user: Lead frequent user testing and feedback sessions, translate quantitative data into insights that drive quality production of award-winning, data-led content.
- You’re a prioritization expert: From daily task management to product roadmap discussions, you can align any effort with a clear articulation of what is (and is not) important to get things done.
- Communicate complex ideas: To a wide range of audiences (sometimes tech-savvy), adjusting your approach as needed.
- Have an obsession with UX: You love wireframing, demonstrating on paper alongside having a flair for tools like Sketch and Figma. Your UX expertise will help you make the best judgment on features that will bring a delightful experience to users.
- Move fast: You can efficiently solicit feedback to quickly build consensus around decisions.
You’ll be a hungry, career driven team player with a work hard play hard attitude. Sociable in and out of work, enjoying everything diverse London has to offer, genuinely enjoying life to the full. You’ve learned your craft but feel a calling for career advancement where you can develop and build a team to be proud of as a figurehead of the department.
- 3-5 years experience in software product management / UX design at an agency.
- Passion for building innovative, mission-based products—with a strong aptitude for bigger-picture business strategy and the opportunity of using data.
- Multiple shipped products to your name, preferably products you led from concept to completion.
- Experience writing product requirements, communicating efficiently with a cross-functional team, A/B testing, optimization, feature prioritization
- Experience running a scrum team and working closely with development, creative, marketing, operations and customer service teams.
- Experience using wireframing and prototyping tools like Sketch, Figma, Invision, etc.
- Attention to detail, imperative
- Strong relationship building skills, naturally
- Experience working with think tanks, society led organisations that work with data for good purpose.