Exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven Marketing Manager to work in the creative industry. Bold Content Video is one of London’s leading video production agencies. As Marketing Manager you will be heading all of Bold’s marketing initiatives with a wide-ranging remit. This is an opportunity to work closely on creative projects with some of the world’s biggest brands and agencies. If you are looking to take the next step in your marketing career and make your mark then this role is for you!
Your role will involve
- Ensuring that Bold Content Videos work reaches the widest exposure among our target audience.
- Generate a consistent flow of leads for the business.
- Oversee Bold’s social media accounts and strategy.
- Work on client video marketing campaigns.
- Meet with clients and partners on key projects.
- Direct our website’s SEO strategy.
- Analyse our analytics and use the data to direct future initiatives.
- Manage Bold’s paid advertising campaigns.
- To achieve the above you will be able to pull resources and personnel from every area of the company.
Ideally you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years full time experience working in digital marketing.
- Intermediate and above proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Advertising.
- Practical experience in SEO with the ability to demonstrate results.
- Worked extensively with WordPress.
- Good copywriting skills in blogging, website copy, ad copy and press releases.
Nice to have:
- Proficiency with inDesign, Photoshop, Mailchimp and Excel.
- Photography or videography experience.
- Good understanding of Google Local.
- Proven success in social media marketing.
- Worked on PR / advertising campaigns.
- Agency experience and / or contacts
A candidate with all of the above would be ideal but if you tick some but not all of the above boxes please do feel free to apply
Please apply with an up to date resume and a short cover letter explaining why you think you would be suited for the role.