Do you want to work for a business that puts diversity & inclusion at its heart?
Do you want to use your creative mind in a way that helps achieve business goals?
Do you want to develop your marketing career with a small but successful business?
Audeliss is a boutique executive search business in London. Diversity is central to what we do. We don’t just talk about diversity… we do it! Since inception in 2011, over 65% of our appointments have been diverse candidates. In fact, our own internal team is 100% diverse.
We’re now looking to grow our marketing team and are looking for a marketing assistant. You will report to the marketing manager and support the business team in its continuing commercial success. We’re looking for someone with not only the marketing skills, but with a positive attitude and the genuine desire to champion diversity. With a new brand and website coming soon, this is an exciting time to join!
The duties of the Marketing Assistant will include:
- Supporting the marketing manager and the sales team on a variety of planned projects and ad-hoc activities
- Email campaigns
- Social media
- Website management
- Copy/content writing
- Promotional materials | brochures, blogs, marketing copy, design work etc
- Sales collateral | presentations, proposals and brochures
- Data management and operations support
- Tracking and reporting on all marketing activities
The Marketing Assistant will:
- Possess a marketing degree/qualification or at least two years’ marketing experience in an office-based work environment
- Good working knowledge of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign would be advantageous
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines; and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to use own initiative, listen to others and to work well as part of a team
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and oral
- Be eager to learn and self-motivated
- Understand the importance of diversity and value, support and respect people of all backgrounds
- Competitive salary
- 23 days annual holiday
- Flexible working
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Superb offices with various fun perks
- Team building events & away days