We’re currently looking for a Junior Designer to join Mediaplanet, to work on our awareness-raising campaigns: both online and in print, across the UK and Ireland. The Junior Designer will report to the Content Manager, within a small production team. They will be involved with proof-reading, designing print and digital materials, editing print and digital content, creating social media visuals, and ensuring tone of voice is consistent with all design/content. Our company is young, vibrant and bursting with self-starters. We are based in lovely Farringdon, London; but also have offices across the world in places like Stockholm, New York, Amsterdam and Berlin. This is the perfect opportunity for a creative with passion for, and experience in, publishing and content.
- Designing print and digital campaign content, meeting all deadlines and ensuring that all content is grammatically accurate. This will range all the way from newspaper-layouts, to infographics and gifs.
- Aligning all design with the company’s global standards and making sure that all campaigns communications and planned updates are aligned with the look and feel of the global brand
- Designing print and digital training materials and related collateral materials, including media kits and PR materials
- Building ads tailored to clients’ requests and specifications for print and digital products
- Creating social media visuals and content
- Excellent layout, design and creative skills with strong expertise in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- An ability to proofread and understand the implications of publishing content with errors
- Strong journalistic/writing and grammar skills
- A quick learner with a passionate for design so you can hit the ground running
- An intuitive and self-starter who is comfortable working independently, but will also work respectfully within a team too
- Able to adapt and work towards deadlines in a fast-paced organisation.