This exciting retail business has been placed consistently in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for three years in a row. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Ecommerce Analyst or a Web Analyst at an exciting time of growth and digital investment. We are looking for a strong working knowledge of Google Analytics including building custom reports and dashboards and generating calculated metrics. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody looking for fast paced, high-growth business offering lots of scope for career development and influence.
• The purpose of this role is to provide focused insight into onsite performance and trading activity, gathering, reviewing and drawing conclusions from website performance to enable strategy to be driven from commercially and customer focussed data
• Produce regular management information and reports to analyse performance and make recommendations to support the trading strategy and achieve key commercial objectives.
• Create custom reporting to understand customer behaviour on site and make recommendations to ensure an effective trading strategy.
• Work closely with the UX team to identify opportunities for development to maximise conversion and analyse the results of on-site testing to produce recommendations for implementation.
• Review product and promotional data to understand key sales gaps and opportunities and make recommendations to the trading team to ensure that commercial opportunities can be maximised.
• Produce reporting to demonstrate the results of supplier activity on site to demonstrate campaign performance, short- and long-term impacts of activity and key opportunities to drive the strategic plan.
• Develop information and reports to analyse the behaviour of different customer segments to allow the teams to create a customised onsite experience to maximise commercial activity.
• Work closely with the CRM team to provide customer and market insight with an online focus.
• Provide commercial insight on online trends and opportunities to support the eCommerce trading Manager in developing long term strategy and identifying key new development opportunities.