This exciting retail business has been placed consistently in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for three years in a row. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Ecommerce Executive or an Ecommerce Coordinator at an exciting time of growth and digital investment. We are looking for good foundation of experience in managing site optimisation projects, looking at conversion and trading plans in particular.
The purpose of this role is to support the eCommerce Trading Manager in optimising online sales potential through the effective management of on-site trading activities and campaign implementation, whilst developing strong relationships with suppliers to support commercial activity.
• Responsible for supporting the eCommerce Trading Manager in maximising conversion, average selling price, participation, sales and profit from online trading activity
• Support the eCommerce Trading Manager in effectively implementing the onsite trading plan, reviewing performance and taking appropriate action where necessary to enhance sales and maximise performance
• Work with the wider Customer and Experience Team to ensure the campaign strategy is delivered on the website and is aligned across the Business touch points to enhance the customer journey
• Build strong supplier relationships to ensure you can deliver the relevant KPIs including but not limited to promotions, onsite support and implementation
• Work with the Buying team to identify new ranges of opportunities online, providing feedback to the eCommerce Trading Manager when required
• Ensure the right product range and location onsite for all products to best optimise performance
• Analyse the performance of key online opportunities, ensuring you provide regular insight to the eCommerce Trading Manager and wider Customer and Experience team whilst producing regular management information and reports
• Develop strong and effective internal and external working relationships to support and enhance the sales and performance of The Perfume Shop’s website
• Line Manage the eCommerce Product & Promotion Team Leader, ensuring timelines are met and product and campaigns are effectively implemented to meet the customer needs and maximise commercial results