Social Media World Forum (SMWF)
#SMWF Europe is the premier event for digital & social marketing professionals taking place in London’s Vinopolis, 8-9 June providing top-level strategic advice and digital marketing insight around how to engage customers, manage brand perceptions, empower employees and open untapped audiences through diverse media channels.
- Panel: Content quality is king – Brands and End Consumers as publishers?
- Discussing ideas for creating content that’s shareable, searchable and stands on its own merits
- Combating content overload – getting your content noticed! – Discussing strategies for making sure your content doesn’t get lost within the ‘white noise’ of ever increasing online and social content
- To what extent can we leverage consumers in their role as publishers
- How do you make sure your messages don’t get lost in the crowd, and can be rediscovered by users?
- How to employ visual content marketing tactics such as video, imagery and infographics