Ad Week Europe
Now in its fourth year in Europe, Advertising Week is a hybrid of inspiring thought leadership with legendary entertainment and special events that celebrate the industry and its people. Advertising Week Europe draws from the brand, media, marketing, technology and broader cultural communities while focusing on key business drivers, issues and conversations that shape and influence the global industry.
The CMA held a panel in 2014 and we are delighted to be back again.
The CMA panel will be held on stage 3
‘Story telling in the digital age’
In this panel, hosted by the Content Marketing Association, a group content experts will examine the most important issues:
- With so much ‘content’ noise out there, is storytelling still relevant?
- How does digital storytelling differ from analogue storytelling?
- What skills are required to tell brand stories in a digital age?
- Are brand stories best told and understood in a linear way, or can brands take a different approach, using different channels for different purposes?
- How important is platform selection?
- Which brands are doing it well?
- What are the pitfalls of digital storytelling?
- What role do, or could, consumers play in telling their own brand stories? Should brands allow complete freedom, or seek to control the process?
- How do you know when your storytelling is working? And what are the right metrics to gauge effectiveness?