Corporate Video Strategy
Video has transformed the way we communicate with customers, staff and stakeholders. Why? Because it’s more effective than any other form of communication. It’s what people want to see. Research shows audiences are more likely to pay attention to video content and it’s delivering tangible commercial benefits for businesses that embrace it.
It’s no wonder two-thirds of marketing directors expect video to dominate their strategies in the near future.
Trail blazing brands are seeing their online video efforts filter through to the bottom line with highly targeted, branded content. The most successful of these are often the result of well-considered and well-executed online video strategies.
This course takes you through a step-by-step approach to planning, producing and distributing high-impact video content. It’s a must-attend for any marketing professionals interested in developing content that cuts through the noise and delivers real business value.
Setting the scene
- Why choose online video
- Why there’s never been a better time to get started
- What makes a good – and bad – corporate video
Video content strategy
- Using video at every stage of the buyer’s journey
- Setting the right objectives
- Knowing your audience
- Defining your message and story
- Different types of video and when they’re used
- Measurement: what does success look like?
Creating great content
- Creating value for the audience
- Optimising for mobile
- Meeting minimum quality standards
- How to make it shareable
Managing a campaign
- Preparation and research
- Finding and managing an agency
- Writing the brief
- The production process – logistics planning, shooting and editing
- The relationship between owned, earned and paid media
- Growing a Youtube channel
- Optimising video for search
- Harnessing the power of influencers & advocates
Measurement & evaluation
- Brand awareness vs engagement
- Analyse, test, repeat
Following this training course, you will understand how to:
- make the case for resource / investment
- makes a video stand out and achieve its desired objective.
- integrate video into a broader content marketing campaign.
- ensure a decent return on investment.
- write a brief, appoint an agency and manage the production process.
- help the video find its audience.
- demonstrate success.
Monday 11th March 2019 10am-5:00pm
The session is limited to 15 people, so please book early to reserve your place.
CMA Member: £299 plus VAT
Non-member: £399 plus VAT
The CMA, WeWork, 3 Waterhouse Square, 138-142 Holborn, EC1N 2SW
How do I book?
Please book your place via our ecommerce site here
About the Instructor
Simon Bates is an expert in connecting companies with their audiences. With a career spanning film writing and directing as well as 20 years spent at the highest levels of marketing communications, he understands better than most the art and value of storytelling for business.
He has advised clients like IBM, Canon, Motorola, The Office Group and Shell and acted as front line spokesperson for UK broadcast and telecoms regulator Ofcom. His short films have won awards at festivals around the world and he has produced more than 20 corporate films for businesses large and small.