Leadership for Customer Experience
1 day hands-on workshop for C-Suite leaders striving for excellence in content management, communications planning and impact assessment.
The 2018 Digital Trends report (Econsultancy and Adobe) identified “Content and experience management as the top strategic priority for organisations in 2018. Almost half (45%) of companies surveyed rank this as one of their three most important priority areas for the year ahead”.
Despite this, a recent survey found that over 60% of companies believe their brands only occasionally meet customer experience expectations (Econsultancy).
This workshop, led by Dr Mike Baxter, Product and Content Lead at Goal Atlas, and one of the most experience consultants in the field, will guide senior leaders through the issues, the evidence, the best practice solutions and the challenges to be overcome along the way.
At the end of this course, participants will have:
- A rich, readily-applied understanding of customer experience, based on latest thinking in customer psychology and best-practice business processes
- An overview of the tools and techniques used for customer experience management
- Insights into how other organisations drive value from customer experience management
- Understand the principles of customer journey mapping and know what to look for in a good and a poor customer journey map
- The ability to manage a structured and evidence-based workflow for managing the customer experience
- A guided and coached experience of applying the above customer experience management learnings to your own organisation.
09.45 – 10.45
- The importance of customer experience – how good experience impacts business performance
- What exactly is customer experience? Introducing the Progress Principle
10.45 – 11.00 break
11.00 – 12.15
- Customer journey mapping – what is it and how does it work?
- Choosing map milestones and identifying customer needs at each
12.15 – 13.15 lunch
13.15 – 14.30
- The customer experience workflow framework
- Needs, signals, inferences, action, impact, progress
14.30 – 14.45 break
14.45 – 16.00
- Making it happen – mini-workshop applying learning to participants’ organisations
16.00 – 16.15
- Review of learning outcomes, tools and techniques
- Q and A
17th July – 9:30am – 4:15pm
The session is limited to 15 people, so please book early to reserve your place.
CMA Member: £299 plus VAT
Non-member: £399 plus VAT
The CMA, WeWork, 3 Waterhouse Square, 138-142 Holborn, EC1N 2SW
How do I book?
Please download and fill in the booking form here.
Please email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Instructor
Mike is Product and Content Lead at Goal Atlas, the goal alignment company. He is a regular key note speaker, a strategic consultant, and writer.
Since 2001, Mike has advised c-suite and senior leadership teams of Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 B2B and B2C companies globally on major, complex, business transformation projects.
Mike is a psychologist by training and has had successful careers as a research scientist, trawlerman, product designer, government advisor, author, before becoming a professor of design and communication, lecturer and joint designer of the Manchester Metropolitan University Masters in Digital Marketing programme, trainer and consultant.