At MediaCom, we believe that everything is connected. Systems of communications are what connect people to brands. Connected systems of content and channels help people buy things, find out more, show off and be entertained. To take advantage of this connected world, we’ve made it our mission to grow from being a simple media agency into a Content + Connections Agency. This means we seek to understand and optimise the total system of content and connections and not just the individual silos within it. Spending money on driving potential customers to a content dead end is both a waste of resource and lost opportunity. That’s why we try to see the bigger picture. It helps us identify the touch points that will transform the performance of the whole system and increase the impact of our client’s communications across paid, owned and earned channels. We’ve said goodbye to dead ends.
- Agency of the Year 2015
- B2B Campaign of the Year – Take IT Easy – Dell – MediaCom Germany
- Best Content Creation Award – Whisper: #touchthepickle – Whisper Ultra – MediaCom Global
- Best Partnership Award – Bose #listenforyourself – Bose – MediaCom UK
- Best Use of Mobile – Superiority Complex – Xperia – MediaCom Worldwide
- Best Use of Social Media – Highly Commended – Bose #listenforyourself – Bose – MediaCom
- Best Use of Video – Highly Commended – Ready, Set, Goooolf! – Volkswagen – MediaCom Global
- International Creativity Award – Power of Sport: #makethefuturerio – Shell – MediaCom Global
- The Effectiveness Award – Whisper: #touchthepickle – Whisper Ultra – MediaCom Global
Cannes Lions 2015:
MediaCom’s four wins as lead agency
- “Revenge of the (IT) Nerds” for Dell from MediaCom Germany, Silver in Business Products & Services.
- “The World’s First Fully Personalised TV Campaign” for Coca-Cola from MediaCom UK, Silver in Use of Screens.
- “Better Content Through Data” for Bose from MediaCom UK, Bronze in Other Consumer Products (including Durable Goods).
- “Power of Sport: #makethefuturerio” for Shell from MediaCom Global, Bronze in Corporate Image & Communication.
MediaCom was also credited as media agency partner in two awards.
Festival of Media Awards 2015:
- Best Community Development – Gold – Take IT Easy – Dell – MediaCom Germany
- Best Targeted Campaign – Gold – Take IT Easy – Dell – MediaCom Germany
- The Smart Use of Data Award – Gold – Babyshop Embraces Showrooming – Babyshop – MediaCom Norway
- The Effectiveness Award – Silver – Rendezvous with your soul mate – Rejoice – MediaCom China
- Best Digitally Integrated Campaign – Silver – Rendezvous with your soul mate – Rejoice – MediaCom China
- Best Event/ Experiential Campaign – Silver – Your Future Is Not Pretty– Queensland Government – MediaCom Australia
- Best Targeted Campaign – Silver – Babyshop Embraces Showrooming – Babyshop – MediaCom Norway
- Best Entertainment Platform – Bronze – Devious Maid Gets Busted: Launch of Devious Maids Season 1 – NBC Universal – MediaCom Australia
- Best Use of Video – Bronze – Scandal Shave – Gillette – MediaCom China
- Best Use of Native Advertising – Bronze – Cities Energized: The Urban Transition – Shell – MediaCom USA
- The Smart Use of Data Award – Bronze – IKEA There’s no such thing as bad weather – IKEA – MediaCom Norway
Drum Digital Elite:
- Drum’s Digital Elite Media Agency for 2015
MediaCom Beyond Advertising
MediaCom Beyond Advertising sits at the heart of MediaCom – the Content & Connections agency. It means everything we do is connected. Content only achieves its potential when it is designed, managed and integrated within every other element of a communications system.
MediaCom Beyond Advertising is global and growing fast – over 600 people in 42 countries. We focus on three key areas: content strategy, content creation and content distribution.
124 Theobalds Road
London WC1X 8RX
British Sky Broadcasting
Direct Line Group
Procter & Gamble