About King Content
King Content is the collective brainchild of a group of custom publishers, editors and journalists who recognised the critical role high quality editorial had to play in digital marketing. Established in Sydney, Australia in 2010, King Content is now a global, full-service content marketing agency with a footprint in the UK, North America, Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong.
We don’t see why brands shouldn’t win Pulitzer Prizes, so we hold branded content to the same standards as any traditional editorial publication. Everything we do is informed by a deep understanding of the audience, the brand and the mutual challenges and objectives of the two. If what we create doesn’t have a very compelling reason for being, we’re not doing our job properly.
Here’s what we do best:
- Strategy: Understanding what people care about, what makes them tick, and what that means for you.
- Content creation: Producing unique, high quality editorial and video content that stands out and inspires action.
- Amplification: Reaching your audience at the right time, in the right place.
- Analytics: Using data in meaningful, creative and impactful ways.
- Change management: Helping turn brands into publishers.
1 Primrose St
London, EC2A 2EX
020 8004 6293
12 (UK only)
£2-3m (UK only)
Craig Hodges, CEO
Paul Ford, Commercial Director
Edwina Lawry, General Manager, London
Todd Wheatland, Global Head of Strategy
New business director