The Paris Region
Eight departments, 1281 communes and 12 million inhabitants: the Ile-de-France is the most populated region in France. From the management of high schools to public transport, the expertise of the Regional council makes it one of the major actors in the region’s public policy.
Displaying the identity and values of the Ile-de-France Region, mainly contained within the city of Paris. Even though it is the most populated and the wealthiest region in France, it does not benefit from a strong personality in the same way that regions such as Britany, Alsace or Provence do.
Making the Ile-de-France Region a pioneer of social, economic and ecological transitions. Citizen Press proposes to focus on elements of graphic design that suggest movement. This «big idea» would be applied to all the issues that the institution is «one step ahead» on: ecology, education, culture, innovation.
These aims are applied via a cross-media strategy:
- On the print magazine aimed at the general public (3.5 million copies), created entirely by Citizen Press.
- On the digital content published on the website and across social networks, created by the same team of journalists.
- On all media for which the Agency has been winning specific markets. The concept of Transition is thus adapted to all the corporate publications for the Region: posters, annual reports, events brochures (Cannes Film Festival screenings, Paris Book Fair…), leaflets, invites…
- Profile of the magazine raised by 8 points
- 75% of readers consider the magazine to be attractive
- Prix Cap Com de la Presse territoriale (Cap Com Regional Press Award)
- Top Com d’or dans la catégorie magazine externe (Top Com Gold Prize in the external magazine category)
- Grand prix communication et entreprise (Communication et Entreprise Grand Prize)