SlowTV: Bergen To Oslo
Embracing the notion of placing unexpected content on board an aircraft, we decided to programme the smash hit Slow TV: Bergen to Oslo in its 7 hour entirety on board.
To create an engaging and unexpected content programming proposition that will surprise and delight British Airways passengers via Inflight
- Surprise passengers with content they would not expect to find on board.
- Support British Airways Well-being programme in the air for passengers by curating relaxation-based programming that facilitates a more enjoyable flight.
- Raise profile of High Life Entertainment, creating stories around the content on board that will resonate within the aviation/travel sectors and beyond.
- Capitalise on awareness by the rising popularity of “slow-tv” content.
- Implementing the “unexpected” strategy on board by the full 7 hour Bergen to Oslo train journey.
- Sparking discussion about “slow” content via social media
Reach: 5.5 million (Print)