London estate agent Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward (KFH) wanted a magazine to showcase itself as the foremost expert in citywide property matters, and as a neighbourhood-knowledgeable company that really knows the capital, its people and its postcodes.
In a market saturated by conventional property listings magazines, Completely London had to shine brighter by surprising even the most in-the-know readers. Our aim – to produce engaging, quality content that makes the reader say: ‘Well, I didn’t know that’. If we pass the ‘So what?’ test, then we’re putting KFH to the fore of readers’ minds when they next need the services of an estate agent.
We create a beautifully designed, perception-changing magazine filled with local London lifestyle and property content. We also include traffic-driving content that’s explicitly aligned with the business and thread it seamlessly throughout, without changing the unique essence of the magazine.
Since 2009, the project has flourished with the Completely London brand going from strength to strength:
- Print run has increased by 50%
- Property features have been syndicated by the Evening Standard.
- Voted one of the top media brands by Marketing Magazine.
- Completely London has won six CMA Awards as well as BSME Editor of the Year.
- More than one in three readers searched for properties at Kfh.co.uk.
A recent survey found 86% of readers think that Completely London is better than other property titles.