CIPFA and Public Finance
Redactive has worked with CIPFA to develop an integrated channel approach for Public Finance; the brand now offers CIPFA members and a wider audience a full spectrum of relevant content on a range of easily accessible platforms.
Our strategy for Public Finance reflects that of our client, CIPFA. While continuing to serve its core audience in the UK, it aims to grow its membership in emerging economies such as India and Nigeria, where improving the management of public money and fighting corruption are of vital importance. This global audience encompasses a very broad range of information needs and wide discrepancies in technology, from decades-old desktop PCs to the very latest smart phones. As a result, we have adopted a fully integrated, cross-platform approach. Today, PF can be accessed with equal ease on a broad variety of platforms, from traditional printed magazines to fully responsive websites and emails.
- Keep public finance professionals up to date with the latest news and insight
- Grow awareness of the brand across the globe
- Develop CIFPA Annual Conference into an authoritative, popular networking event
The creative approach
- Redactive has developed the Public Finance brand to keep public sector finance professionals up to date with the latest news and insight via a monthly magazine, website, e-newsletters, whitepapers and webinars.
- The brand is recognised across the globe through its international offering, Public Finance
- Redactive has also worked with CIPFA to develop the CIPFA Annual Conference & exhibition into the largest event for financial decision makers in public services, representing the biggest networking event for local authority and Public Sector professionals in the UK.
- Public Finance magazine is rated the number one CIPFA membership benefit
- The average reading time for Public Finance magazine is 48 minutes
- 62% of readers read no other public sector magazine
- Over 92% of readers agree or strongly agree that Public Finance online news is meeting their needs.
- Redactive has generated millions of pounds worth of advertising for CIPFA, attracting the likes of Audi, RBS, Deloitte, Zurich, JP Morgan, Seat, Vodafone, Lloyds TSB, Grant Thornton, AON, Legal & General and Hays
- Public Finance Perspectives received an Award for Excellence at the 2015 IoIC Awards
- The three day CIPFA annual conference and exhibition attracts 1,000 people on-site each day; it now includes 12 sponsored breakout sessions and over 70 sponsors and exhibitors
- At the 2015 Conference , the CIPFA Conference app was accessed over 3,300 times
- “Just a note to let everyone know that our Annual Conference held in Liverpool this week was a great success. All of our speakers performed brilliantly. From the opening presentation delivered by Paul Mason, the economics expert from Newsnight, to the finale of Lord (Paddy) Ashdown, there was never a dull moment…
“We are tremendously grateful to everyone who has contributed to this big team effort. We should all feel very proud of the quality of the event and the very positive feedback which it has delivered.” Steve Freer, Former Chief Executive, CIPFA