Boughton’s Coffee House
Boughton’s Coffee House is a news publication aimed at a range of coffee-related trades – from independent café operators through to artisan roasters, suppliers and employees in the sector. With a new design and format the magazine still contains all the relevant trade news, industry insight and comment existing readers have come to expect and new readers will enjoy.
Regular features include:
- The usual mix of news and views from the retail world of tea and coffee
- Industry insight from the biggest names
- Debate and opinion from the experts on subjects as diverse as Organic vs Non-Organic to Loose leaf vs bagged!
- The shop floor surgery, so readers can ask the experts for help and advice on problems relating to their business
- Interaction and engagement with top tips and practical advice to boost business and maximise revenue