Boughton’s Coffee House
Boughton’s Coffee House is a news publication aimed at a range of coffee-related trades – from independent café operators through to artisan roasters, suppliers and employees in the sector. With a new design and format the magazine still contains all the relevant trade news, industry insight and comment existing readers have come to expect and new readers will enjoy.
Regular features include:
- The usual mix of news and views from the retail world of tea and coffee
- Industry insight from the biggest names
- Debate and opinion from the experts on subjects as diverse as Organic vs Non-Organic to Loose leaf vs bagged!
- The shop floor surgery, so readers can ask the experts for help and advice on problems relating to their business
- Interaction and engagement with top tips and practical advice to boost business and maximise revenue
June 2018 saw the launch of a revamped website. With intuitive functionality, clear signposting and a bright and engaging design, the site highlights the quality and content of the print magazine and the wide reach online. We’ve also added live integrated social links so we can stay in touch to share ideas and experiences that will help us all to grow. The site also includes extra features that we just don’t have space for in the magazine and the ‘famous’ Boughton’s List, a directory of quality businesses right across the sector.
Editor Anita Comerford is delighted with the relaunch of the revamped website, commenting that it’s “a fresh design that’s packed with sneak previews, industry news and the latest products. Boughton’s has been at the heart of the cafe community for over fifteen years and we’re excited to be reflecting the huge growth of the coffee shop industry with our many subscribers.”
To find out more about our work with Boughton’s Coffee House, please contact Newhall’s Business Development Manager, Gerallt Davies:
m: 07973 944 881 – firstname.lastname@example.org