REED – Appoint
- Reed did not have a brand that accurately represented the full scope of its capabilities as a full service global recruitment agency.
- The brand image was of Reed as a high street firm, not a global company offering expert advice across a wide range of sectors.
- Reed were looking for a way to encompass all specialisms under one umbrella brand which gave a clear message of their purpose and capabilities.
- In linking up different departments, the aim was to increase the opportunity for cross selling.
- In a competitive marketplace where other brands were enhancing their content marketing strategies, Reed wanted to ensure that the content shared was both effective and different to anything already available.
- Alongside an improved brand identity and augmented awareness among the target audience, Reed wanted to use content marketing as an opportunity to generate new business via data capture and the accumulation of leads.
- Unite the disconnected Reed departments under one brand, Appoint.
- Position Reed as thought leaders in the recruitment industry through the dissemination of advice focusing on current, newsworthy issues e.g. facing up to the changes in HR legislation.
- Target both candidates and employers with relevant advisory content presented in a clear and easily accessible format .
- Produce thought leadership videos, which associate Reed with leaders in the procurement industry and offer advice to candidates in a creative, engaging and on-brand style.
- Capitalize on Redactive’s access to a qualified, engaged audience by sharing Reed branded content via other Redactive clients’ brands e.g. Supply Management.
- Maximise opportunities for data collection via online downloads (whitepapers) and event attendance registrations.
- 12% increase in job applications.
- 588 leads delivered from Appoint Procurement (via whitepapers downloaded from the Supply Management website).
- 500 leads delivered from event opt in data – 2 CIPS Awards, 2 CIPS conferences and the CIPS Annual Dinner.
- Procurement team is now the second largest in Europe.
- Education and HR & Management publications have been produced (two issues of each to date) following the success of the Procurement edition.