We are excited to announce the nominations for this year’s International Content Marketing Awards. Massive congratulations to everyone that has been shortlisted!
In total, the 2018 International Content Marketing Awards has received:
- Over 400 entries
- Over 130 agencies
- Entries from 20 different countries, including UK, USA, Canada, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, Sweden, South Africa and Israel.
VIEW NOMINATIONS AND BOOK TICKETS VIA OUR ECOMMERCE SITE HERE.
Please email Hugo.deSoissons@the-cma.com if you didn’t receive your nomination images to share on social.
In addition to this year’s existing categories we will also be releasing 4 new Awards for only nominated brands/agencies to enter:
- Best All – round In-house Brand Content Team
- Best All – round Large/Network agency (over 51 team members/network-owned)
- Best All – round Medium agency (11 to 50 team members)
- Best All – round Small agency (up to 10 team members)
The background to these new additions is that when talking to potential entrants many prospective agencies mentioned this is the type of award they would like to enter; however, we didn’t want them to just be able to enter this without first entering a Content award.
These additional awards are only £100. You can enter them here – https://cma.awardsplatform.com
You can read more here.